A university spin-off company focused on the development of new cancer drugs is looking for a new colleague to join its team as a Senior Biologist.
CasInvent Pharma, a.s. was established in 2020 as a spin-off of Masaryk University in collaboration with i&i Prague, s.r.o. to enable further development of novel compounds that could be used as drugs for certain types of leukemias, lymphomas and solid tumors.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Biologist to join our team of experts in the development of novel CK1 inhibitors. The main responsibilities of this position are to conduct research, analyze data and communicate results.
- Conducting advanced research in the field of CK1 inhibitors.
- Analysis and interpretation of research results.
- Collaboration with the team on project development and implementation.
- Communication with scientific staff and design of individual experiments.
- University degree in biology or related field.
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with research methods.
- Communication skills and ability to present research results.
- User proficiency in MS Office, Excel, CDD vault (preferably) and communication tools.
- Experience in working with animals, knowledge of cancer biology, principles of pharmacology, and the ability to learn and adapt to new fields are advantages.
- Fixed-term employment with the possibility of extension.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and international team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Innovative and inspiring working environment.
- Working facilities at INBIT in Brno, Bohunice as well as the possibility of a home office.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE EMAIL ABOVE IN CASE OF ANY QUESTIONS.